This summer of 2022 Curbside will be running three 5 day skate camps for kids of all skill levels.
We have experienced skate coaches who dedicate time to hang out, teach, and facilitate the camp.
Dates and Times -
- First Week : June 6th-10th
- Second Week : July 18th-22nd
- Third Week : August 1st-5th
- Our 5 day camp runs 9am-12pm Monday-Friday
How Camp Looks -
- We start each day off with stretching, goal setting, and general talk about the day.
- From there, we break off and do group lessons and individually help every camper out with a goal they're trying to accomplish for that day.
- We eat lunch together (usually consists of pizza and gatorades).
- And then we will either have an open skate session with filming, or do a team building activity. Ex. skate dodgeball, skate hockey, obstacle courses.
- The last day of camp we make skateboard art and give away prizes for most achived goals, most slams, and much more.
- The cost for our camps are $350 per camper. This includes all 5 days of camp, food, and prizes. All that will need to be provided from the parents are pick ups and drop offs.